A list of frequently asked questions to help you understand how it works.
1. How do I book a rental car?
Visit our website, check the vehicle you are interested in renting, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the date and location and we will respond to you shortly. We have a limited amount of vehicles, for that reason we need to confirm we have it available for you.
2. Who can drive a rental car?
Any person older than 18 years old with a valid driver’s license and listed on the rental contract.
3. Do you deliver vehicles to hotels or vacation rentals?
Yes, that is one of our services.
4. Can I smoke in a car rental?
Smoking is not permitted inside the rental vehicle.
5. How long until I get my deposit back?
Luckily we do not require a deposit for vehicle rentals.
6. Forms of payment?
We accept all major credit cards.
7. License requirements?
As long as you have a valid driver’s license from your country you are legal to drive in Costa Rica during your visit.
8. How do I change and cancel my reservation?
Send us an email to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the date of reservation.
9. Can I pay the rental of another individual?
Yes, you can pay for the rental of a relative via credit card only.
10. Do I need to refuel the vehicle before returning or can I prepay?
Yes, you need to return the vehicle with the same amount of gas that was given to you. If you would like to prepay some fees may apply.
11. What should I do if my rental breaks down?
You can call us at + 506 7246 9873 available in WhatsApp as well and we will take care of the rest.
12. What is your pet policy?
Pets are allowed as long owners are responsible, a cleaning fee may apply.
Call us or email us for any inquires. We will respond to you shortly.